Friday, March 29, 2013

Ashley & Zach's Engagement Session


                                                     


Ashley, Zach, and I met together for coffee to discuss wedding details before booking and I loved just hanging out with them. Then we scheduled for the engagement pictures to be just the following week!  I was so excited!

Ashley and Zach are having their wedding at this same location (at the farm) and it's a beautiful place!  I can't wait!  I think some people don't realize how flexible I can be with time when it comes to engagement and bridal sessions.  Especially when the couple is really into the pictures! And they definitely were!  

We started off in downtown Anderson and then moved the rest of the session to Zach's family's farm in Woodruff.  They also had gotten this beautiful antique victorian couch right before the session!  I told them that I was just eyeing that couch the other day!  

Even though it was SUPER windy on the day of our session..... I think we got some great shots and we all had so much fun :)

Enjoy!
























































1 comment: