Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Introducing... the New Red Tree Album!

I've been waiting anxiously to design/order a Red Tree Album and it's here!  My own sample!




I'm not a designer... but I think it turned out great!  

It's clean.
It's simple.
It's romantic!



Thick archival paper....



Lay flat binding....




Beautiful linen cover....


And it'll look great on your coffee table!

What more could you want?!

It's 20 pages (10 spreads) and roughly 50 images. I like the way my internship mentor sometimes describes an album as showing the "highlight reel" from your special day!  Because lets face it... your guests that come into your home most likely will not want to sit on your couch and get stuck flipping through 500+ images. :)

I LOVE that there are multiple different fabric colors to choose from.  You can also get your names debossed on the front!  There are also beautiful classic leather covers to choose from as well!

Not only should photos be tangible and not just behind a screen.... but technology is changing rapidly.  Prints and albums are so important to have!


Personally... I love it.  And I hope you do too!  :D

Check out their website here: http://www.redtreealbums.com/
Below are a few screen shots of their fabric and leather samples!





No comments:

Post a Comment