Monday, March 18, 2013

Black & White Fashion


Ya'll.... I am super excited to show this recent modeling session.  

Mainly because it's different from my typical work. 

I worked with a male model when usually I work with females.
It's simple, classic black and white, (when I usually play with color) and I also played with off camera flash when usually I just use natural light.

Max really wanted to model some suits near a classy location, particularly near a pool for a summer look, so I searched some hotels around Greenville and luckily Embassy Suites was kind of enough to let us use their facility.

It was a fun shoot and I definitely would love to try something like this again!

Enjoy!!


Model: Max DiNatale

Hair, Makeup, and Styling: Kate DiNatale

Location: Embassy Suites, Greenville, SC















No comments:

Post a Comment