Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fun Packages!


When I first began giving my wedding clients their wedding CD in the mail or in person... that was basically all I gave them.  Usually it was just a plain CD with their names sharpied on them, a couple business cards put together with a paper clip, and a thank you note.

I began thinking about how that's not me.





I know that most people don't think about it though.  I'm sure my clients didn't think twice about it.  They wanted their CD and that's what I gave them and they were just thankful to have some pictures of their wedding day.  Pretty simple.   But... pretty boring.I graduated as an art major... why not take advantage of what I love and make an art out of this!  Whether my future clients desire this or not... It's simply just fun for me.  I just love making things when I get the chance to!

Also, you could say that one of my love languages is Gifts.  I love receiving gifts and I love giving gifts.  Most of the time it has nothing to do with the actual gift.  Someone could give me a simple flower packaged in a little box and I would be thrilled and speechless that someone thought enough of me to do that!  haha.

I've been working on this for a few weeks, trying out different things and this is what I ended up loving the most :)







The CDs will come together in an envelope.  The business cards and magnet in wallet size "share me!" envelope.  


Who doesn't love candy canes and encouragement?  :)


The One Year Anniversary envelope is just a little surprise.  And my hope is that they won't trash it, lose it, or open it early!  I just want to give them something special from me.  :) 

  


The coupon idea will be a trial run to see how it goes.  I want it to be a way my client can give a gift to a friend who books me!



If you're interested to know how I made these... they were just plain kraft envelopes and I put together type on the computer to print on them and I used  old fashioned stamps to create the teal-aqua designs and verse.  





I hope my future wedding clients will appreciate my gifts :)  I will enjoy creating them nonetheless!

6 comments:

  1. Olivia! How much gorgeousness can we stand?!? This is outSTANDING! Lol, I'd pay you to design something like this for me :) It's beautiful, really. Congrats on a well done job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! I was definitely inspired by multiple different types of packages I've seen and just walked around hobby lobby for a few days getting inspired even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia, your packaging is beautiful! I was wondering where you got the boxes and craft envelopes from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! it took me a while to research the right boxes I wanted, but I ordered the boxes from http://www.uline.com/Grp_29/Literature-Mailers and I purchased the envelopes from Hobby Lobby. :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So inspired...I've been looking for a way to do this for my clients... LOVE this! Love Artsy Couture's new boxes too... just didn't know quite what I wanted. Thank you Olivia for this boost!
    -Lauren Jackson

    ReplyDelete