Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Sweet of Honey


The Sweet of Honey

By Olivia White


To be addicted to your love 
is like being addicted to honey
How sweet it is, 
How soothing it is
How it overflows and sticks to the parts of my heart that are broken
and longing for more



Therapeutic is your love
Gentle is your love
Yet wild
Spontaneous
Mysterious and Revealing is your love
You’re a patient Father
A whispering Father
When I feel lost,
You walk and whisper “Come”
When I don’t know which way to go,
You stop and whisper “Here I am”
When I doubt,
You kneel and whisper “I love you my child”


Never forgetful are you of your child
Yet you choose to forget my sins
You choose to compassionately embrace
Forever cover me in grace
Beautiful
You call me
Treasured
You call me
Righteous
You call me
Beloved
You call me


You will always call me yours
I will always call you mine


Although the flesh of my eyes can’t see you
I see your smile
Although the flesh of my touch can’t feel you
I feel you dance with me
Although the flesh of my ears can’t hear you
I hear you sing to me


And the taste...
The taste of you’re love
I always taste the sweet of honey. 



<3 Olivia

Self Portrait Photography by Olivia White Photography
Please Subscribe to my mailing list in the right column!!

No comments:

Post a Comment