Thursday, August 15, 2013

Medium Format Color Film Scans

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

I'm so excited about these photos!  I told Chris (my internship mentor) that I wanted to use one of his medium format cameras for a test shoot.  I can't remember if I used his Pentax 645 or Contax 645... but either way, I am IN LOVE with the color tones.  After looking at these... I don't even want to go back to digital. *sighhhh*

Even though in college, I took a small format, medium format and a large format film class... it was still a couple years ago. I've been shooting digital for the past few years and forgot how amazing film results are!  I'm so glad that Chris shoots film and reminded me how amazing it is.  

If anyone wants to buy me a Pentax or Contax 645..... I will pretty much be your humble servant for the rest of your life :)  















2 comments: