Saturday, August 17, 2013

Home Sweet Home

If you want to know what inspires me.... it's home, sweet home.  

Just taking a walk around my house uplifts my spirit, brings back childhood memories, and gives me the urge to create.  My mom loves to garden.  Both my parents love to landscape and they've built up this entire place... my dad even built the arbors and patio and bench swings himself.  

My family and I love to spend our time out here... especially with bonfires in the fall!  :D

I told them the other day that with some help, this place could turn into a really beautiful wedding venue!  I was expecting a "don't even think about it" response, but surprisingly they agreed with me haha.  I think that would be really cool, especially since I have soo many gorgeous ideas.  It most likely will never happen... but it's a fun thought!  
Anyway.... I just wanted to document our lovely, magical home :)  I feel so blessed just looking at these pictures and just wanted to share!

:)




























No comments:

Post a Comment